Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am a Polyeggamist

That's right, a person with multiple Big Green Eggs. Thanks to Mom and Dad I was able to pick up a medium BGE this week to go along with my large one. This will be the perfect setup to allow me to prepare some taste sides and deserts at the same time as whatever meat I am cooking. So now while I am smoking a boston butt for 8 hours or grilling up some steaks at 700 plus degrees I can grill up some veggies and even bake a loaf of bread for the meal. I can't wait for Spring for a cookout and some fire pit s'mores with our friends and family.

Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Nice! I am jealous. You need to post some tips on BeEGGinner.com of what you have learned cooking on the egg.

    ReplyDelete