Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dinner while traveling

I know people (wife) laugh when I say this but, it is hard eating out all the time. When you eat out 3 meals a day it can be hard to keep from eating the same stuff all the time. So I like to branch out and tonight was a good choice.

I went to Whole Foods, which is not usually on my list of places to go but...
I wanted some sushi and my buddy Matt said it was pretty good there. I tried the brown rice tuna rolls and tuna Nigiri. It was a good choice. I also had a vegetable rice salad. Dessert was the best, as always. I went with the Pear Tart with ginger.

So next time you want to try a different place for a quick lunch or dinner, give this place a try.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is hard to eat out a lot. After a while it seems like same food different resturaunt. You know I hate to cook, but started eating at home to kill the "sameness" of the food. I will have to check the Whole Foods but not the sushi. lol

    ReplyDelete