I found a cool cafe to eat at while in Orlando thanks to our realtor. It is actually located in Gotha, FL. It's like a mix between Mellow Mushroom and a BBQ joint. I have eaten there twice now and tried the pulled pork and the ribs. They do a pretty good job (not as good as pork on the BGE :) but it was good. They offer a mustard based sauce that was different from anything I have had in the past. They also have a spicy coleslaw that was tasty. The Oreo cupcake was great! The icing was fluffy and there was a great cream filling too.
I apologize for the not so good picture of the ribs. I was so hungry I actually took a bite before I took the picture. Oops
Next time I will try the Hot Diggidy Dog. And at some point I am sure to try the Puppy Love and the Fluffy Love.
Wanna know what those are? Check out their web site:
http://yellowdogeats.com/YellowDogEats/Welcome.html
When you come visit us in FL we will be sure to take you there.



Yum... I am ready to try it. BBQ not as good b/c Florida is not really part of the South. Relocated Yankees like Cary. lol
ReplyDelete