Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yellow Dog (part2)

I know it has been forever since I have posted but we have been super busy with the move. However, we have had and made some great meals over the past couple months. I am going to attempt to recap some of the highlights starting with a couple pictures from recent visits to Yellow Dog Cafe.

I have been eating here by myself for several months so it has been nice to take Stacey and kids for a change. My parents even got a chance to try it out this past week during their visit.

Check out the pics below of a couple of the entrees we have tried. The Puppy Love sandwich is awesome, it's just a little tough to pick a dessert afterwards... The nachos and BBQ sandwich are great as well.

And the local roosters that hang around downtown...

No comments:

Post a Comment